5 things we can learn from: GEORGINA SPARKS
As much as I love Blair and Serena (well, sometimes Serena). I can’t help but admit that Georgina Sparks is like my guilty pleasure on the show! she is so funny and stirs up so much drama in the Upper East Side! You just gotta love her for it! LOL
1. Leather jackets = Uniform - Every bad-ass girl needs a leather jacket, and I’m pretty sure that Georgina owns like 30. The great thing about leather jackets are that they’re so versatile and you can really play with them in the Summer as well in Winter. For affordable Biker style jackets, check out Miss Selfridge and Boohoo.com
2. When in doubt it, pile on the jewellery! - Sparks defo has a fetish for sparkly things (see what I did there?.. sorry for the lame pun, LOL). “Less is more” does not occur in Georgina’s world, and in almost episode she’s in I always see her with loads of accessories. If your feeling lazy and throw on a plain outfit, jazz it up with some statement necklaces and lots of bangles!
3. Embrace the Darkness - No, I’m not going all ‘Bane from Dark Knight’ on you, I’m talking about how G embraces the darkness through her make-up and nails. For a bad girl look, head to toe (literally), nothing beats black nail varnish, my favourite brand for nail varnishes is Rimmel. Georgina always has a smoky eye, which also adds to her bad-ass appeal. I really like this tutorial for a casual smoky eye.
4. Every Bad-ass needs Bad-ass shoes - G’s fierceness trickles down to her shoes, I’ve noticed G wearing a lot of patent black heels within her outfits. New Look always have a great range of heels.
5. Take advantage of your ASSets - I’ve noticed that whenever Georgina is at a formal event, she always flaunts her figure in a fitted dress, which makes total sense, I mean.. have you seen her body? Gorgeous! so take advantage of your best assets, no matter what they are and flaunt ‘em a lil ;)
What have you learnt from Miss Sparks? Who’s badder? G or B?